Delta Gamma

Chapter History

Our Alpha Omega chapter was first installed at the University of Arkansas on October 11 1930, as the 45th active collegiate chapter of Delta Gamma Fraternity. From 1930-1992, more than 1,400 Razorbacks were initiated in our sisterhood. In 1992, when Delta Gamma and other NPC organizations across North America were faced with a decline in membership numbers, Delta Gamma made the impossibly difficult decision to close our Alpha Omega chapter with the hope of returning home when to the U of A when the time was right.

These Arkansas Delta Gamma women waited a long time to see more Delta Gamma sisters' names etched into Senior Walk and to celebrate Bid Day with new Delta Gamma Sisters. None of our Alpha Omega alumnae lost hope in seeing Delta Gamma return to the University of Arkansas and the Alpha Omega chapter returned home to the University on September 11, 2016 and welcomed 252 new members to the Delta Gamma sisterhood. We are proud to say Delta Gamma is Here for Good.

 

 

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image